This information will be updated as new information becomes available.
LAST UPDATE: June 1, 2020
NC State LIVE is fully committed to the health and wellness of our campus, community and artists. We know how powerful the arts are in bringing people together – and yet, with this virus spreading, we must exercise caution whenever possible.
The university continues to work with county and state health officials to monitor the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. To keep our campus community safe and to limit the potential of COVID-19 impacting our ability to fulfill the university’s core academic mission, all large events on NC State’s campus have been canceled.
NC State LIVE main-stage events through spring 2020 have been canceled, including:
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar on March 22, 23, and 24 (this includes school matinees)
- L.A. Theatre Works SEVEN on March 26
- Leela Dance Collective’s SPEAK on April 17 and 18 | Please know that we are working with the artists to reschedule the SPEAK performance and residency for a later date.
LIVE@Lake Raleigh Updates:
Our LIVE@Lake Raleigh series has been postponed. We are in conversations with our partners and North Carolina-based artists to bring you this outdoor, family friendly event when it is safe to do so. The following concerts have been postponed:
- Music Maker Blues Revue (in partnership with the Music Maker Relief Foundation) on April 16
- Violet Bell on April 30
- Caique Vidal & Batuque on May 14
- Jack the Radio on May 28
All tickets purchased online will be refunded automatically; there is no need to contact Ticket Central for your refund. For those of you who purchased tickets by contacting Ticket Central directly, all refunds for spring 2020 have been processed.
Arts NC State Coronavirus Response
Read the Arts NC State Coronavirus Response for information and updates on the impacts of COVID-19 on the six programs that make up Arts NC State (the Crafts Center, the Dance Program, the Gregg Museum of Art & Design, the Music Department, NC State LIVE, and University Theatre).
NC State Coronavirus Response
Read the University’s full Coronavirus Response to stay alert on updated COVID-19 information.