NC State LIVE Giving
Help bring the world to the Wolfpack.
For over 50 years, NC State LIVE has offered transformative performing arts programming. Our donors are essential to building a legacy for the next generation of artists and audiences. Gifts make it possible for NC State LIVE to deliver our mission to connect artists and audiences on and beyond the stage.
Sharon Moore is retiring – Help us build on her legacy!
During our 2023-24 season, we thank you for considering a gift to the NC State LIVE Enhancement Fund, to our newly announced Christopher A. Leazer and Heath C. Ramsey Innovation Endowment, or to the Sharon Moore NC State LIVE Endowment.
- Gifts to our enhancement fund and the Sharon Moore NC State LIVE Endowment put dollars to use immediately towards master classes, artist discussions, and other events that enhance the student experience and help us reach the broadest possible audience.
- Support of our Leazer and Ramsey Innovation Endowment joins our two lead donors in the lasting legacy they’ve created for NC State LIVE. Gifts in this endowed fund are invested to grow over time and impact a sustaining, strategic vision for our program.
There are multiple ways to make your gifts: cash gifts, appreciated securities, corporate matching programs, and estate planning.
To learn more about how you can impact NC State LIVE through your philanthropy, contact Peyton Stokley at 919-513-4101, email@example.com.
3,500 people receive high-impact experiences with NC State LIVE artists annually.
We bring the world to the Wolfpack with change-making artists from across the globe.
6,000 local school children (K-5) attend our school matinee performances each year.
NC State LIVE’s mission is to connect artists and audiences in a meaningful exploration of the diverse cultures and issues that define our communities and world. With individual support, we can present programs that inspire new ways of thinking about the world while bringing people together to think and do the extraordinary.
- A Voice for Everyone: Our goal is to amplify all voices. Each year dozens of community and campus organizations partner with our artists to spark creative solutions to local needs.
- Bring the World to the Wolfpack: Residencies with artists from across the globe allow NC State students and artists to learn from one another and to create together in sustained, immersive ways.
- Make a Difference in Your Community: Your support is cultivating future generations. Thousands of local K-12 students come to campus each year to see, hear, and feel the excitement of a live performance, some for the very first time.