Refunds for performances cancelled due to COVID-19 measures:
- All tickets purchased online will be refunded automatically; there is no need to contact Ticket Central for your refund. For those of you who purchased tickets by contacting Ticket Central directly, all refunds have been processed as of June 1, 2020.
- Please read our full statement about COVID-19 here.
We offer three easy ways to purchase tickets for NC State LIVE performances:
- By phone: Call 919.515.1100 to order tickets and subscription packages. If you buy tickets over the phone, you can pick them up at the venue box office on the night of the performance. Ticket Central Hours: 1pm – 6pm, Mon-Fri.
- Online: Single tickets may be purchased online here through our secure ticketing site.
- In person: The Ticket Central Office is located in Thompson Hall. On the night of the show, tickets will be sold or held for pick up outside of the performance venue. Ticket Central Hours: 1pm – 6pm, Mon-Fri.
- You can pay with cash, check or credit card.
When you become a season subscriber—by buying tickets to three or more shows—you get discounted tickets. The more tickets you buy, the more you save (up to 25% Off). Learn more about becoming a subscriber » We also offer discounts for:
- NC State Faculty and staff: $15 Tickets
- NC State Students: $8 Tickets
- Senior citizens: 15% Off
- 30 and Under: 30% Off in Section B
- Parents & family VIP members: 15% Off
- Alumni Association members: 15% Off
- Groups: Call Ticket Central for group rates.