Accessibility at NC State LIVE
What are your access needs?
NC State LIVE is strongly committed to making both programming and facilities accessible to all. Please reach out to Liza Green, associate director at 919-513-7155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any access needs.
NC State LIVE offers the following accommodations. If you have an access need that is not on this list, please reach out to Liza to discuss it:
- accessible seating in all theatres;
- sign language interpretation of performances upon request;
- assistive listening systems in all theatres;
- large print programs upon request;
- recorded program notes upon request;
- audio description of performances when possible;
- on-site wheelchair available to patrons with mobility impairments;
- fully accessible website including captioning of audio and alt tags.
Click here for a printable version of this map.
History with Accessibility
We have served as a leader among Raleigh-area arts organizations in efforts to remove barriers that prevent full participation by all audience members. NC State LIVE helped bring audio description for people with visual impairments to the Triangle. Our director, Sharon Moore, served for several years as a board member of Arts Access, a local organization that works to make the arts accessible to people with disabilities. Our associate director, Liza Green, is currently a member of Raleigh Arts Learning Community for Universal Access.
NC State LIVE will honor requests for accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 10 days before the event. Please reach out to Liza Green, associate director at 919-513-7155 or email email@example.com with any access needs. Liza is also happy to answer your questions about accessibility, and discuss your concerns and suggestions so that we can help you have the best experience possible at our events.